Women never listen to men Women never listen to men

Wincest and Bestiality

haha women never "lesion" to men? i think his grasp on English is "too half assed"

Good shit

You win.

GAGOtoons responds:

Woot Woot lol.

Warning Foregone Warning Foregone

hmmm

The game has fantastic potential, but the controls are extremely frustrating at first... There needs to be a "retard mode" for us that get frustrated with learning curves.

Distance Distance

Hmmmm

Sorry dude, can't get into it. The graphics and music are pretty cool, but its just "Clickclickclickclickclickclick" through the EXACT same animation, and then clicking a question. I personally do not think this is front page material. I can't stand Art games, but thats just simple minded me ;)

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

good stuff

while the game is a big improvement over the first one, the only problem i seemed to be stuck with, was the fact that the mouse would constantly move outside of the game. if i tried to move it under and go around, the screen would shift all the way back.

i dunno, maybe its just me :)

Audible Nuke Audible Nuke

RIP

Rest in peace, brother. This is still one of my favorites.

Love you man

-H

What Is IDM? What Is IDM?

Not Quite IDM

You have the trippy sound effects that you would usually find in IDM, but you can't draw a smiley face and call it a work by Picasso, because it's still a drawing. Make sense? Your drum beats are very basic for IDM. IDM uses a lot of stutters and scatters. Not to mention crazy time signatures like 7/4. Listen to Venetian Snares and U-Ziq for inspiration. Not a bad song, just very far away from IDM.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Okay, but would this fall under the glitch type category somewhere?

!-Husky-! !-Husky-!

Nice!

This put a smile on my face, bro. Good job!

Atundra responds: